Friday, December 19, 2008

Real Snow

So we got a real blizzard last night. I went to the front window to try to take a picture and this is what I got. The back window has a better view of the foot of snow far we've gotten, and it's still falling.Everyone has a snow day, which is awesome because Rob can play with Cakes today. The downside to all this is that the local news stations (all 4 of them that we get) cancel all programming for the whole day just so they can broadcast to everyone that "Yep, it's still snowing," in case you were in a basement with no windows I guess. This is what they just said, "This is Washington County where a car is stuck." Yeah real breaking news... I want to watch The View.

2 comments:

Kel said...

I missed why you call your babe "Cakes." Will you share?

We got snowed-in twice too! But sadly, Jeff had to work from home. Still, I'd rather have him here.

JulieAnn said...

Oh it's just a nickname we have for her. Before she was born, my parents called her baby cakes since we wouldn't say what her name was.