I've been trying to watch less TV and do more productive things lately, so I've started being more crafty. There's a double baby shower coming up this week, so I tried making some presents. Here are some fleece booties. I thought they turned out pretty cute and they weren't too hard to make. Maybe I'll make some more and sell them on Etsy. Here's the pattern
link. 
I also made some soft fabric blocks that turned out ok. They were, however, much harder to make, so I'm not making any more. Way too much effort! They're pretty cute I think.
My favorite it the teddy bear. I think I should have given him eyes, but I'm afraid a little baby will pull them off and eat them. Here's the
link to those.
3 comments:
Those are way cute. Have you thought of using french knots for the teddy bear eyes, maybe with a bead? Of course it would be a lot of work now, since the bear is already sewn on.
You do good work. I mean the fact that you can sew at all is pretty cool. But then your projects turn out really cute to boot.
Some of us have heard of thread...
Oh yes, and I definitely think Etsy could use some baby booties.
Post a Comment