We had a nice visit from JulieAnn's maternal grandparents.
Our kid had a great time playing with them for a couple hours. They stopped by on their way to JulieAnn's parents from Michigan to Minnesota. They brought lots of fun presents including a new dolly for Cakes, a new coloring book, the Tigers outfit featured in the photo, and most appreciated by us... a giant bag of dark M&Ms. I'm making M&M cookies as I am writing this. Sooo yummy!
Our kid had a great time playing with them for a couple hours. They stopped by on their way to JulieAnn's parents from Michigan to Minnesota. They brought lots of fun presents including a new dolly for Cakes, a new coloring book, the Tigers outfit featured in the photo, and most appreciated by us... a giant bag of dark M&Ms. I'm making M&M cookies as I am writing this. Sooo yummy!We don't get to see much of our Michigan family since we haven't made many trips out that way, but we definately should while we still live in Wisconsin. JulieAnn has most of her aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents in the Detriot area. Hi family!
No comments:
Post a Comment