Just in case you were wondering, I decided to make this blog private. I put Google Analytics onto here a few months ago to see who is visiting the blog, and surprisingly yesterday I noticed 8 visitors from Brazil and also someone in England... and I have no idea who those people are so this is my solution. I thought that was pretty strange since the blog is already not searchable on Google.
If you know someone who wants to see the blog let me know and I'll add them. I'll let pretty much anyone I know see this blog, but I just want to make sure I'm not getting any strange cyber-stalkers.
If you know someone who wants to see the blog let me know and I'll add them. I'll let pretty much anyone I know see this blog, but I just want to make sure I'm not getting any strange cyber-stalkers.
No comments:
Post a Comment