Saturday, September 26, 2009

McCook Parade

We went to Cora's first parade today. I'm still not sure what the parade was for, but who cares, right? There was a lot of candy. It was kind of funny to watch the moms on the other side of the street fighting over making sure their kids got candy. There were way more kids on that side of the street and some people were mad that we were getting more candy. Here's a picture of Cora "saying hi to da worsies." The parade went for about an hour down the main road in town. We sat across the street from the court house near the beginning of the parade.
They had lots of pretty cool antique tractors in the parade.
And here's me- 38 and a half weeks pregnant. I didn't realize how huge I look. Luckily I'm measuing right on schedule.
After the parade we headed over to the park were there was a mini-fair type set up with gyros and funnel cakes and a rock climbing wall. We got some sno kones from a guy selling them out of a van. The van said "Mr. Bill since 1983." I'm not sure what he was before 1983, but those were some yummy snow cones. Cora called them ice cream and amazingly didn't get any grape sno kone on her white shirt.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm so jealous and excited for you that you get your mystery baby on Fri! Hooray! Update your blog quickly so we can all find out who your new addition is! :) Best of luck!

Tim and Sara said...

Almost there! You look great!