They did x-rays which Cora behaved really well for. I told her all about how it's a big camera and she said, "yeah it's HUGE." They even let us see the pictures. Surprisingly, her index finger is ok. I thought that was where it would be broken possibly, but they said her pinky hand bone- haha I have a degree in biology so I should know what that's called but I don't so I'll call it 'pinky hand bone'- is possibly broken but they're not sure since little kids have so much cartilage it's hard to tell. The radiologist will look at the pictures on Monday and let us know. In the meantime Cora gets to wear a brace. 


I should have wiped the chicken nugget off of her face before taking this picture. She actually likes the brace because she said, "the doctor made it all better and it doesn't hurt anymore."

Edited with an update from the doctor. It's not broken (yay!) and the splint is off.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Poor girl! We hope she is feeling better!
Poor Cora!
Post a Comment