This post has been a long time coming. After weeks of negotiating, signing, money spending, and general running around, we're finally into our new house!
Cora is the most excited of all of us. She loves her new "ellow" house and her "ellow" room with "burrflies" on the wall. Finn is the least excited. He's caught quite the cold and has been sleeping very poorly for 4 nights now. The Dr. assured me that there's no ear infection and he'll get over this viral thing soon, well, within 6 more miserable days at least.
Some of the things I love about our new house:
1. The laundry chute. I've always always wanted one and so far it's awesome.
2. The kitchen is big and there's tons of counter space. It is also painted with 'cute' viney things on the wall, which I like but am having a hard time decorating around.

3. I love the original refinished hardwood floors.
4. I love the arched doorways.
Some of the things that we dislike:
1. The phone lines were cut by previous owners who only had cell phones, so we had to fix that. We're still generally opposed to cell phones and are not quite ready for that transition.
2. All of the downstairs walls are brown. All of them. I like brown and all, but yeah, not so sure about that much of it.
3.That's pretty much it, we like everything else.
I will post before and after photos of Finn's room and our room soon.
Here's a link to my facebook album if you'd like more photos. You do not have to have facebook to view the pictures.
1 comment:
Looks really nice! Have fun decorating:)
Post a Comment