Thursday, April 1, 2010

Before and After- Finn's Room

When we saw the house for the first time, I liked the bright blue room that is now Finns, but once I got our stuff in there it just didn't work. So... makeover time. Here's Finn's room before:

And here it is after. I decided a neutral color is best since we don't know if this will always be a boy's room or if we'll switch some day down the road. I love Finn's star crib, so we thought a star theme would be best. We also have a brown and green crib sheet, so I tried to pull in some more green in one of the rugs and the curtain.

Now for our room....coming soon.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the new color- I think it makes the room look bigger. I can't wait to start painting our place and making it 'ours', too! :)

Kel said...

I love it! As you heard, we're thinking of moving. And when / if we do, I want you to come be our decorator.