
And here it is finished. Check out all his majesty. Looks like I forgot to add the consummate V's. Oh well. Here's the trogdor video game if you want to play, and here's the online role playing version of the game.
Then for Finn I found a robot template and added some more little bolt thingies on his head and gave him a heart.

Then for Finn I found a robot template and added some more little bolt thingies on his head and gave him a heart.
Cora's next request was a pig. I didn't want to just do any pig, so I found a picture of a pig with wings and put that on her shirt with pink sparkly paint.

Now to catch up with some other things that have been going on. Rob went on a field trip for his bird class to a farm south of town that has Greater Prairie Chickens. He got to hide behind a blind with his class and watch them lekking, which is the dancing that the males do to attract females.
And to recap Easter- here's our Easter meal. I made 40 clove garlic chicken. It was delicious, but it made our house kind of smelly for a few days. Basically all we did was cut a whole chicken into 8 pieces and put it in a crock pot with 40 peeled cloves. Set it to low for 8 hours and you've got some yummy chicken. The cooked cloves are sweet and no longer spicy. You can spread them on french bread slices or add them to mashed potatoes for great flavor.
And to recap Easter- here's our Easter meal. I made 40 clove garlic chicken. It was delicious, but it made our house kind of smelly for a few days. Basically all we did was cut a whole chicken into 8 pieces and put it in a crock pot with 40 peeled cloves. Set it to low for 8 hours and you've got some yummy chicken. The cooked cloves are sweet and no longer spicy. You can spread them on french bread slices or add them to mashed potatoes for great flavor.

4 comments:
awesome shirts! They look great. One of the nights that they guys are all watching fights we'll have to get together as a girls night and do some fun crafts!
Those shirts are super cute!
I agree with Jill. Those are pretty crafy shirts.
TROGDOR!!! Awesome. But I really think my favorite is the pink, sparkly flying pig. I think I might make some shirts too. What kind of paint do you use?
Also, I'm going to make that chicken.
What can I say. Apparently I want to be you.
Post a Comment