I've been getting ready for our trip to Oregon later this month. One of the things I'm working on is how to get two kids, two
car seats, two
carry on bags, a diaper bag, stroller, and checked luggage through the airport. I decided to try a different kind of baby sling. I have a one-shoulder type sling already, but Finn and Cora are both getting pretty big for that style, so I attempted to make a
mei tai. Here is a
link to the tutorial I followed.
I picked "girly" fabric, according to Rob, that he is not willing to wear out in public, so you- my lucky readers- get this one time only shot of my handsome model.
Cora likes her new "red kid backpack" and I think it's pretty comfy with Finn in it as well.
4 comments:
That is a pretty awesome carrier! I think you are way crafy and tell Rob that fabric is not that girly!
Way to go!! I so wish that sewing was a talent I possessed! It looks like Cora sure enjoyed it!!
If only you had about 5 extra arms to get you through the airport! Are you traveling alone with all that, or is Rob coming too? Good luck! Nice carrier, by the way!
I am quite impressed- and I love the fabric!
Post a Comment