Cora caught a big purple whale here.
Next we had lunch and cake. For lunch we had octopus hot dogs, fish shaped chicken nuggets, goldfish crackers, sandwiches, and fruit. Cora's cake was a sandcastle. One of the towers fell off in the fridge, but it was still delicious. 

Here's Cora blowing out her candles with the help of the ceiling fan.
Next we had a treasure hunt. You can see the map here.
...and here is our treasure. The X marked the spot where all the birthday presents and gift bags were hidden.
Here's Rob and Finn enjoying our makeshift shade. I'm glad we put it up because today was super hot and sunny. The little babies would have been roasting without it.
After presents it was time for water fun. Here are the kids in the pool. Leo is still fishing.
And here's Cora trying out the slip 'n slide.
This is the big present Cora got from us- a stylish tricycle. It looks really sturdy. She had a hard time sharing it at the party, but it can kind of fit two kids so that helped.
Next we had a treasure hunt. You can see the map here.
...and here is our treasure. The X marked the spot where all the birthday presents and gift bags were hidden.
Here's Rob and Finn enjoying our makeshift shade. I'm glad we put it up because today was super hot and sunny. The little babies would have been roasting without it.
After presents it was time for water fun. Here are the kids in the pool. Leo is still fishing.
And here's Cora trying out the slip 'n slide.
This is the big present Cora got from us- a stylish tricycle. It looks really sturdy. She had a hard time sharing it at the party, but it can kind of fit two kids so that helped.
Cora said her favorite part of the party was the pool and the bubbles. When I told her "happy birthday" again later in the day she said, "No it's not my birthday anymore. My friends all went home after my birthday." She doesn't quite understand what a birthday is I guess, but she knows it involves lots of fun with her friends.
4 comments:
It was a great party. Jackson sure had fun and loves his 'Treasure'!
Wow, what an amazing birthday party! You guys are so creative. The cake is definitely one of a kind! And that's fun that you hid the presents. I hope you don't mind if I steal some of your ideas for the future!
Thanks for a fun party! My boys enjoyed it too!
So cute, I loved it. I'm sad I don't have a summer baby so I'll never be able to do a big outdoor party and all those fun things. However, I just might be up to doing a sandcastle cake...it looked great, AND delicious! :)
Post a Comment