Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whoooo needs Pottery Barn?

I saw this owl in a Pottery Barn Kids catalog and thought that it would be so easy to make, and it was! It only took 2 hours and I didn't have to buy any fabric because I had all the stuff I needed in my stash. I like how it turned out. I probably should have made it a little fatter, but it's kind of funny looking the way it is and I like that.
I also made some modge podge names for the kids when I was in Oregon.
I like the stripey F the best.


Finn has started holding on to things and standing up. He can't pull himself up yet, but he loves to be standing. He cries and whines whenever he's not standing, and when he is he bounces up and down because he's so excited.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Maybe you should open a 'Pottery by Julie Barn'! Finn is going to be walking before too long.

Katie said...

Very cute owl! Love it:)