Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finn's First Haircut

I decided to give Finn his first haircut. It was getting just a little shaggy looking and was longish around the ears. I wanted to cut off all the fine baby ends so I could put a little gel in and give him some style. Here he is before. Look how happy and innocent he is. There he sits in his highchair, probably thinking he's going to eat.

And then mean mean mommy cuts his hair, and to make things worse, sister takes away all of his toys and runs away so he can't have them. She was a little jealous that Finn was getting all of mommy's attention.


But then a bath makes things all better.


And here he is at the end. Looking a little less babyish and a little more toddlerish. Sigh... where does the time go?

4 comments:

Staci said...

It's amazing how a little hair cut can make them look older isn't it?

Karisa and John said...

Cute! He looks like Matt Damon. (Well, kind of. His hair style.)

Jill Asay said...

Oh man...I wanted to cry with him in the after picture! He looked so sad! Love his hair cut-what a little cutie!

Tim and Sara said...

I know, they are getting too big, too fast! He is ADORABLE.