Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Dress

I'm kind of sad that I didn't get more photos of the kids and their matching outfits.  I made them myself for goodness sakes, and I didn't get photos.  It was raining, and Finn fell asleep in the car on the way home from church, so I took off his tie so he'd be more comfortable when I put him in his crib.  And when he woke up we ate, so I took his white shirt off too... and there are no photos.  It's raining today too or I'd dress them up again and make them pose.
These are the few I got of Cora in the drizzly rain.  She was a good sport.

And the tie...  Someday I will get them to dress up again.

1 comment:

Staci said...

That is to bad you did not get any pictures of the both of them, they looked very cute! I know how annoyed I am when I don't get the pictures I wanted.