Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Pictures

I tried to get really good Easter pictures this year, partly because Google's photo editor is closing and I wanted to be able to touch them up before it's gone.  I made Cora's dress and Finn's tie.  He hated the tie.  Hated it, as in cried about wearing it for half an hour.  I was about to give up and take it off when he finally calmed down and we got some pictures.  Bribed with shocking amounts of jelly beans, I got a few good photos.  Here are my two favorites that will go on the wall.

Nice, happy pictures.  In reality, most of the pictures looked like this:
This one is entitled.  "Stop holding me Cora!"

And this one is titled: "No I will not smile"
There are a few other nice ones too.



"Jellybeans are tasty!"

2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the matching dress and tie...you are so talented!

Karisa and John said...

I was just catching up on private blogs this morning, and was amazed at how big Cora is! And Finn too-- what a handsome little guy. You did a great job on their Easter outfits. Looks like you guys are doing great.