Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Our home preschool school year is over, and we had talked about having a graduation party, but we didn't ever get around to having one, so I invited a few of the kids over and we had lunch and played outside.  I gave graduation caps to the two preschool graduates that were able come.

Here's my soon-to-be kindergartener Cora, posing in her graduation cap.




And here are the kids enjoying the nice weather outside.

 The kids filled up cups of water and had fun throwing them at each other.
 Here's another preschool graduate, Cora's friend Davien.
 After I put on Finn's swim shorts, he was so upset and said I didn't put his swimsuit on.  He meant that he wanted his swim shirt on.  He's so particular about his clothing.



1 comment:

Jill Asay said...

Yay for Cora. Can't believe she's old enough for kindergarten already!