The other day Cora said, "Mom, when I'm a mommy I'm going to have different rules."
At this point I'm expecting her to say stuff like 'I'll let my kids stay up all night' or 'I'll let my kids watch as much tv as they want...etc.' I remember when I was a kid I told my mom that when I have kids I'm going to get a giant room full of toys and put padding on the walls and put them in there and close the door so they can play all day long. She told me that wouldn't work, but I didn't believe her.
So I asked her, "Oh really? What rules will you have?"
To which she replied, "When I'm a mommy, my kids will only be allowed to eat one candy and only on Christmas and that's it!"
Wow. Her kids are going to love that... haha. Perhaps this is a result of her having to have two cavities filled last Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment