Monday, April 29, 2013

Ivy's Baby Blessing

This picture cracks me up.  She was really good and didn't cry during the actual blessing, but we couldn't get her to be happy for pictures outside.  She was hungry and it was windy and sunny and we were trying to hurry so Rob and I could go to the Branch Council meeting after church.

Rob did a wonderful job on her blessing, and my mom was able to write most of it down so she can read it when she's older.

I took this one later so we could have at least one happy pic.

We had some friends from Rob's work come to church which was really cool.  I'm not sure what they thought of the Mormon church experience, but it was nice to have them there.  My parents were also able to come out from Minnesota to see the baby blessing.  Cora and Finn LOVED having them here for a couple of days.

No comments: