Monday, July 1, 2013

Cora's Birthday


We had Cora's party at the public pool this year.  At first I was worried about watching the 4 kids Cora invited plus my own kids in the 3-4 foot pool.  At this age you never know if parents are planning on staying at the party or just dropping off their kid.  Luckily I had one parent call ahead and I asked her if she wanted to stay so we had enough supervision.  We did cake and presents first at the nearby park.   On the downside Cora did slip in a puddle of old beer and rainwater in the park pavilion, which was seriously gross.  Good thing we had a bunch of diaper wipes to clean her up with.  


Swimming was a lot of fun, but I didn't want to get my camera wet so I don't have any pictures of it. 

I can't believe my baby is 6!  Time really does go by quickly.

No comments: