Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ivy at 6 months

We had Ivy's doctor's appointment today so I've got her stats.  I've had multiple people comment on her size and ask me how much she weighs, so now I know.

Height- 29.25 inches
Weight- 21 lbs 14.5oz

Both of these stats are off the charts.  For comparison her weight is a tiny bit more than an average one year old.  Her head is an average size though.  So what this means is that even though I bought a larger infant car seat for Ivy than I did for my other two kids, Ivy is still going to be too big for it height wise probably within a month.  Great.  She was getting too heavy to carry in it anyway...sigh...

We love these baby rolls.

Also as a gross note, I let Ivy try prunes for baby food yesterday since I had some around.  Today I dressed her in an adorable totally white cotton dress that used to be Cora's because I wanted her to look extra cute at the doctor's office.  As soon as I checked in at the desk, I noticed that she had totally blown out of her diaper, up her whole dress, and all over my arm.  Super gross! ! !

I ran her over to the waiting room bathroom and cleaned us all up.  Finn says he even almost got poop in his hair (not sure why he thinks that, but it's what he told Cora today).

They also had to give her four shots today instead of two because they were out of the combo vaccines.  But Ivy was a trooper and only cried for a second.  

No comments: