Monday, November 25, 2013
Ivy is 9 Months Old
Yeah I know... she was 9 months old 10 days ago, but I'm just now putting it on my blog. I have stats from the doctor: Ht- 29", Wt- 23lbs 11oz. She's on the same growth curves and she's a big baby full of cute baby rolls. Finn has taken to calling Ivy "Chubs." Cora usually calls her "Cuter." I find myself calling her "Ivy Baby" or just "Baby" a lot.
Lately she's been getting ready to walk. She furniture walks holding on to most things with just one hand, and she lets go often. I think she might have even taken one step between the couch and the coffee table, but I'm not sure if I'd count it as a "first step." If I stand her up and hold out my hands to try to get her to walk she will just stand there for a while and then finally sit and crawl.
At library story time recently she found another baby to play with and had a good time crawling all over the floor. I thought they might be close to the same age, but the mom said she was 18 months old, and Ivy was about the same size.
Ivy is still a terrible sleeper. Add a cold and sniffles to that and last night I think she woke up 5-6 times and more than once she cried for a while before going to sleep. I am so tired. Rob is so tired. As soon as this cold is gone and we get back from Minnesota (for thanksgiving) I'm going to have to try to let her cry it out all over again. This would be the third time. The first time was starting to work, but was interrupted by a pretty nasty cold. The second time was interrupted by serious teething pains keeping her up. I don't think I've had 8 consecutive hours of uninterrupted sleep since she was born. I might not have even had 6.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment