Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back to School

I have mixed emotions about back to school this year.  I think it hit me today when I dropped Finn off for afternoon preschool and I walked home with just Ivy how little time I have left before they're all gone to school all day long.

Here's Cora, all ready for 2nd grade that started last Friday.

And here's Finn, on his first day of preschool today.  He's at the elementary school's preschool program.  We were super lucky to get in.  They only had two spots for 4 year olds since preference goes to kids who were in the 3 year old program the year before, and it's supposed to be the best preschool in town.  He was so excited last night when we went to meet the teacher night.  He was dancing as we walked down the hall.
Here he is lined up to go in.  His friend Axel from church is also at the same preschool, and they were busy discussing Finn's Ninjago Lego shirt.

No comments: