Finding a brown pack n play sheet was probably the hardest thing ever. They seem to come only in pink, blue, and white which is not helpful for unknown gender babies with orange and brown cribs. The one we got is a really soft one so we're happy about that. We had to order it online from Babies R Us since the closest location to us now is over a 100 miles away.
If the baby is a boy, unfortunately for him he'll be in a girly girl yellow and green room with his big sis for a whole year at least. The only boyish thing I have is a brown and green crib sheet. I did make a mobile, which I think turned out pretty cool and we do like the new crib we got. I'd never seen a crib with posters before. It'll look nice some day when it's converted to a full bed.

1 comment:
So excited to see what Baby Bogardus is!
Post a Comment