Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Minnesota

We arrived safely at Julie's parent's house for Christmas vacation. It was a long long overnight drive. We figured it would be better to do it at night so Finn would sleep and hopefully Cora too. We also thought that we'd just stop at a rest stop if we got tired, but Cora would have none of it. We stopped two times for naps and each time Cora would wake up within five minutes and start yelling GO GO I wanna GO TO NANA's! Luckily Finn slept through it, but we could not. We left our place at 8PM and arrived in Rochester around 8AM.
While we're here I decided to get my hair cut at the place I used to go to when I lived here. I think they did a pretty good job. It's way shorter than I've ever had, but I figured it's time to do a more grown-up mature looking cut anyway. I think she took off 5-6 inches.

I'm so excited for Christmas this year. Cora is finally old enough to care about presents and I know it'll be so fun to watch her open them. I'll make a Christmas post soon.

2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

super cute hair cut! We're glad to know that you guys made it safely there! Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

Kel said...

I like the hair.

The drive sounds ... dark. And dark means sleepy. How do you do it?