Monday, February 28, 2011

Finn is a hippie child.

I've read a lot about Baltic amber necklaces, and since Finn has been teething off and on since, well, his whole life it seems, I thought I might as well try it.  The amber beads are supposed to have acids in them that relieve inflammation and teething pain when they touch the skin.  Even if it's just gimmicky I think it's cute in a beachy baby sort of way.  Here's my hippie baby in his cloth diaper and amber teething necklace, which he just now noticed as I was typing.  Now he's trying to pull it off and saying "stuck!"  I'm not sure why I love the cross process coloring so much (from picnik.com), maybe because it looks so bright and sunny and brings out the blue in my kids eyes.

We're stuck in the house today since both Finn and Cora have picked up a nasty cough.  With Cora throwing up on Saturday too, we've been stuck home for a long time now.  I'm getting restless, and crafty...Did I ever mention on here that I made a crafting blog?  patternshmattern.blogspot.com.  Check it out.


 And here is Finn in his favorite hiding place- next to the chest freezer in the laundry room.  He runs right to this spot whenever the laundry room door is open.

No comments: