Friday, February 18, 2011

Finn's New Words

This is a pure mom brag post.  Finn is 16 months old and he talks in full sentences. 

I was changing his diaper and talking to him about how we are going grocery shopping when he looked at me and blurted out, "Mama, I wanna GO!"

Then at a restaurant he dropped a french fry on the floor and declared, "Uh oh.  I dropped it."

And then we came home from the library and pulled out our borrowed DVD.  Finn said, "I want shows!"

I'm so proud of my little talker.  My fast little talker that climbs on the kitchen table and gets into his sister's leftover oatmeal breakfast.

3 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Great picture! He's too cute!

Chelsea said...

Very impressive! Seeing how Elliot is only 1 week younger and still only says Mama and Dada (SOMETIMES) I'm very jealous that you have such an eloquent little guy!!!!! Keep all the fun pictures and stories coming!

Karisa and John said...

That is amazing! The SLP in me would like to use Finn as "Exhibit A" for seminars on how to get your baby to speak! That is so nice for you guys (and everyone) that he can adequately communicate. Hooray!