Cora got a new dress this year and I can't believe how grown up she looks. We tried to take pictures by the fence again like we have the last few years. Cora was the only one that was still presentable after church though. I'm going to try again with Finn some time this week.
This is the one that I put on the wall. I edited it with a cross process filter, which changes the colors a bit but I like it.
And here's Ivy in her little simple dress I made her. She lost the tights by the time I remembered to take a picture.
Here are the kids coloring eggs. They were super excited, and I was happy that it was warm enough to do it outside this year (so much less messy!).
My egg is the rainbow one. Ever wonder what it looks like if you dip the same egg in all the colors over and over again? That's Finn's egg in the lower right corner. He called it a dinosaur egg when at one point it was a rock-like shade of brown-gray, but it looks like pink won out in the end.

No comments:
Post a Comment