Saturday, March 23, 2013

Soccer

Cora is on a coed YMCA soccer team this spring, and she is having a blast!

Their first game was on Monday, and it was best described as "super cute."  The kids were like a swarm of bees around the ball the whole time.  Cora got red soccer socks (the only ones left at Walmart for this procrastinating shopper).  I like them because it's easier to spot her on the field.



Their first game was won 1-0, not that the kids were keeping track or anything.  I think Cora actually kicked the ball once or twice.  I think she had a hard time with the idea that it's ok to take the ball away from kids on the other team.

Her game today got snowed out, so the next one will be on Monday or next Saturday.

And as a side note, Ivy is 5 weeks old now.  She slept from 11-2, and woke again at 5 and 7, which is a major improvement. I don't think I've slept more than 2 hours in a row since she was born, so Ifeel well rested today.

No comments: