Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cora's First Lost Tooth

When I picked up Cora from school yesterday, the first thing she told me is that she lost her tooth.  It happened in music class.  I asked her what she did, and she said she just put it in her pocket and told the teacher after class.

The school gave her a little green treasure chest to put it in.  I think she might be more excited about the treasure chest than about the tooth.

So it was tooth fairy time!  There was only one problem.  Cora didn't want the fairy to take her tooth away.  I told her that she could try writing a note to the tooth fairy.  She even drew a picture of the treasure chest under her pillow with the tooth inside.


The tooth fairy let her keep the tooth, and wrote her a special tiny note back.

Dear Cora,
Thank you for the note.  As you know, 
it is my job to collect teeth, but since 
this is your special first tooth, I will let 
you keep it, just this once.
Love,
The Tooth Fairy

The note was attached to a sparkly dollar bill.


Because I'm an awesome mom.  ;)


No comments: