Little Ivy is 7 months old now. She can crawl, sit, and pull herself up to standing everywhere (as evidenced by multiple bruises on her poor little face). She's got the beginnings of furniture walking down. She keeps pulling up on sharp corners and falling on them, unfortunately. She loves to eat Cheerios and has gotten really good at putting them in her mouth by herself.
She rejected her pacifier at around 5 months old, and I think that is contributing to her poor sleep. She wants to nurse at night every two hours or so and it's driving me crazy. I think at this point she has such a strong habit of nursing to sleep that getting her to sleep better is going to involve some crying it out. I keep finding reasons to put that off because it's just so sad.
Happy seven months, Ivy!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment