We've finished redecorating our bedroom. Here it is before. Not too bad, but the stripes kind of looked like masking tape. I know they were meant to make the room look bigger, but they weren't really my style. Sanding them off was a pain, especially with concerns of possible old leaded paint under there. We removed the curtains and put them in the living room..jpg)
.jpg)
And after...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I like green better, much better. 

I love our new furniture. No more full size bed! A queen is so much nicer when Cora has nightmares about "buggies in her bed" which has happened more than once, poor girl. We picked a nice springy green. I thought at first it was a little too bright, but the curtains helped tone it down. There was really no place to put the bed but in front of a window, so we made the curtains a little wider than the bed to help it look less like we're covering a window. What do you think?
3 comments:
I LOVE it! It looks so fresh and clean! The curtains look great too!
I think it looks GREAT!
It's amazing how much a different color of paint and some new curtians can make a room look completly different. It looks great!
Post a Comment